Thursday, November 6, 2008

love or career


I visited jep-jep’s blog (http://jepjep.i.ph/) and it made my mind worked. He discussed if what should be given more importance, love life or career? Well, for me, I think it's hard to keep both at the same time. In my case before, my ex-boyfriend kept on demanding that we should see each other often. But I wasn't able to make it because we're studying in different schools. We just stayed for a month because according to him, it’s useless if things would remain the same.

Maybe we just really have different views in life. We’re both still busy with our studies and at the same time, I’m a student journalist. I needed more time to fulfill for my responsibilities. I really wanted to keep that relationship but he wanted his freedom more than to have me. He wanted someone who could spend more time for him, some who will always be there, and someone who will follow his words (unlike me).

But I think it’s up to the person if how he perceives things. Maybe he’s just meant to pass by in my life and make me realize some things. Well, that short love affair of ours will remain in the book of my beautiful life story. Though tears fell from my unemotional eyes, I’m still happy because I still found a life after him, a happy life with my friends.

NOTE from ambrucia: If you are in a relationship, it doesn't mean that you have to be together all the time. It’s how you trust, care, and love each other.

AKO? I’m fate less when it comes to love. That is why I’m just thinking positively that I will be rich! Hahaha! I learned that from jep-jep.

2 comments:

paperdoll said...

im fate less din aco sa love?:-(

sus! sabihin nya may iba na sya! may pa ganung ganung drama pa sya! boys tlga! hehe

oi! journalist ah! shala!

eheheh. . yayaman din pala aco. . :P

Anonymous said...

napadpad din ako sa lunggan ni jep.. akchuali, isiko-siko ko lang sya dito sa blogospir.. yun nga, nabasa ko din yung post nya... hahaha

ganun naman talaga ang batas sa buhay eh..kung inloved ka nwawala yung time mo sa career.. hahaha yun lang