Tuesday, November 4, 2008

love-friendship betrayal


Love-Friendship Betrayal

Over a long time i found a friend in you
I cared and trusted you

Many challenges and problems we passed through

For me your one of my best friends


You taught me how to fight and survive
In my roller coaster life, you're always there whenever i cry
But in a chapter of my life you committed a crime

You made me and our valued friendship die

I loved the knight of my dream
Waited a thousand of years to have him

You betrayed me and followed your hidden desire
How painful it was hearing the sorrow hymn


You've been a friend of mine for a long time
Can't believe you drove me in death
I was so dumb for ignoring betrayal signs

Will he love you forever and never come back to me???

NOTE: I trusted a very dear friend before but she just wasted it. she just wasted our friendship.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

huhu. yaw hilak brad. siya ui nawad.an... hehe... remember, gwapo ta! ;]

Anonymous said...

katulad nga babae sa pikyur... duguan din ako sa ilong inglis inglis na tema... hahaha